Support for Success
Included Support for Your Success as a Coach!
At iPEC, we want YOU to be successful with your coaching skills. Therefore, we include more support than other coach training programs.
Included: Success Coach
We do something NO OTHER coach training program does!
You will receive one general assembly call with iPEC’s founder, Bruce D Schneider, and three 30-minute one-on-one coaching sessions with an iPEC Success Coach. The focus of these sessions are for you to gain clarity and confidence on how you are going to move forward after your coach training. You’ll also get access to a private forum, monitored by business development coaches, where you can ask questions and share your experiences.
Do you want to…
- Start your coaching practice as an entrepreneur?
- Become an internal coach, perhaps even create the position, within the company with whom you are currently employed?
- Implement coaching skills into your current career so that you can be a great leader and climb the corporate ladder faster?
- Or some other goal unique to you?
Whatever your primary intention for taking our program (and no matter how this intention evolves), these four sessions with your Success Coach are going to get you hyper-focused so you can take action and step into your vision to get where you want to go, FASTER!
Included: Mentor Coach
In addition to your Success Coach sessions, you will receive six 30-minute one-on-one coaching sessions with an iPEC Mentor Coach.
During these sessions, you’ll be personally mentored by an iPEC Certified and ICF-credentialed coach who will help you with coaching comprehension and include feedback and strategies specific to improving your individual coaching ability.
Mentor coaching focuses on your skill development—giving you a safe and supportive environment to practice and improve your coaching skills.
Included: Business Development Program
In addition to your Success Coach and your Mentor Coach, you will also receive our business development program called: Quick Start – Getting Your First Clients.
Quick Start has been developed to help you launch your coaching business so that you can get your first coaching clients AND it can also count towards your elective credit requirement!
Quick Start will help you:
- Choose a coaching niche.
- Create your packages and set your prices.
- Develop a marketing message that connects with your audience.
- Understand “in-person” networking and how to do it right.
- Plan for and start your website, eNewsletter, and blog.
Quick Start includes:
- Unlimited access to six on-demand educational classes.
- Two live “Ask the Expert” open Q&A calls.
- Exercises to develop and implement a plan to build your coaching practice.
You will learn how to leverage your style and attract and inspire people to take action, whether you’re planning on coaching full time, as a means to generate a generous secondary income, or to bring coaching into your workplace.